October 11, 2013

Save, Splurge, or Spend: Rain Boots


I've been on the hunt for a new pair of rain boots and naturally I had a specific style of what I was looking for- equestrian inspired that flat out didn't resemble a pair of the typical wellies.

While I’m all for a pair of fun, colorful boots to brighten a rainy day, I've been determined to find the perfect waterproof ones that’ll keep my feet dry through rain and snow, without giving that childish vibe that most rain boots have a tendency of doing.  As a result, it was extremely important that I be able to easily transition the pair for any occasion- for work, a night on the town, or simply trekking about the city.

No matter your budget, I've narrowed down my top picks for your must-have rain boots.

And which ones did I end up purchasing? Rather than saving or splurging, I opted for a happy medium- spending just the right amount on the Chooka Lorum Strap boots. And let me tell you, I can’t wait for it to rain next!  



// Save: Target // Splurge: Hunter // Spend: Chooka //

No comments:

Post a Comment